Through a simple and intuitive graphical interface, the test bench can operate in manual or automatic mode, by performing preset cycles and by monitoring in real time the electrical parameters of voltage, current, power, phase angle as well as all mechanical parameters.
- loaded test
- torque / power curve test
- break away test
- unloaded test
- locked rotor tests
- service tests in S1, S3, S6 modes
- other standard tests provided by CEI-EN standards
Applications: Traction electric motors (rail, tramway, electric cars):
- Hybrid traction motors and inverters
- Standard electric motors (pumps, automatisms)
Motogenerators – Moreover, through its harmonic analysis part, the Elektra test bench is able to test all the electrical components of chopper.