ChAssy allows to run tests in manual mode by the controlling computer via mouse and keyboard and in automatic mode (in which the operator performs only control task and the test on the transmission is carried out according to an preset program), managing all the actuation systems both for the remote control of the endothermic traction motor and for the mechanical assembly under test.
At the end of the test the system gives automatically the gearbox inspection report, with all the measured parameters.
The control system exchanges signals with the mechanical assembly and allows:
- start / stop and management in each regimes of the driving motor;
- gear selection of the gearbox under test;
- Control of the hydraulic brake;
- the control of the mechanical brake for the stall test;
- the automatic cycle of a test cycle for each type of transmission;
- on-screen simulation of transmission keyboards.