will take place in Rome on September, 11th-14th 2018 – stand 12
Assing SpA will be present at NANOINNOVATION 2018 to be held in Rome from 11 to 14 September 2018.
The conference will be structured in different initiatives in order to account for the needs of any kind of participants.
Symposium organized by ASSING
Symposium on double beam systems – temporary program
– Tescan: Introduction to FIB / SEM applications
– Tescan: Advanced FIB / SEM techniques and applications
– dr Enrico Salvati – Department of Engineering Science University of Oxford – “Nanostructural aspects of human dental enamel and their evolution two to dental caries”
– dr Alessandro Lavacchi – CNR ICCOM Florence – “2D materials imaging and nanofabrication in the FIB / SEM”
AFM Symposium – temporary program
– Dr Emmanuel Paris (Bruker, Europe): “Advance measurement in Atomic Force Microscopy. What’s the latest in mechanical and electrical AFM characterization? ”
– Prof. Giuseppe Barillaro (Information Engineering Department, Univ. Pisa): “Advanced characterization of nanoporous materials for biosensing and nanomedice”
– Dr. Michele Ortolani (Department of Physics, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome 00185, Italy): “Light-induced functional conformational changes of bacteriorhodopsin probed by mid-infrared nanospectroscopy”
To register for the symposium, please send an email to: [email protected]