A device capable of analyzing difficult inspection areas such as vehicle bottlenecks and narrow openings.
It is equipped with a radio unit for the transmission of images for subsequent processing:
- 270-degree rotation camera scan.
- IR light source for low light illumination analysis.
- Automatic IR variation system (ALA: Light source variation based on the object being analyzed).
- Electronic shutter.
- Operating time greater than 5 hours.
- Charging unit for power supply.
- Additional monitor for receiving images up to 200 meters.
- Sturdy probe of variable length between 540mm and 1290mm.