The MOZART® System with TomoSpec® Technology:
Enables surgeons to differentiate between healthy and involved tissue for greater breast conservation.
- Provides clear images of targeted lesions through obstructions like dense tissue or skin.
- Creates true 3-D images of breast specimens in 1mm slices in a single operation.
- May be used with any specimen containers and compressed or uncompressed specimens.
- Identifies the exact location, character and extent of lesions three-dimensionally.
- Provides more information than 2-D orthogonal views, allowing easier, more accurate confirmation of the
- extent of the target excision.1
- Facilitates a reduction in re-excision rates and superior tissue conservation.
- Includes 2-D X-ray and high resolution optical image capabilities.