We are pleased to announce that Rigaku Europe SE will be holding a free three-day Powder XRD Forum that will be conducted in an ON-LINE format, following the best practices for on-line conferences and events.
The event will run from 9.30–15.30 daily with a 1-hour lunch break (12.00-13.00). All times are Central European Time.
During the meeting we will discuss classical XRD topics, as well as advanced X-ray scattering techniques:
- Progress in structure solution and Rietveld refinement using powder diffraction data
- Total scattering studies (PDF analysis)
- Use of XRPD in the pharmaceutical industry
- Non ambient in-situ studies
- Battery materials and in-operando measurements
- Nanomaterials: structural, microstructural aspects
- Quantitative phase analysis using XRPD (WPPF, DD method, etc.)
- Stress, strain and texture
- And others…
Please join us to discover the latest developments in Powder X-ray diffraction from Rigaku and discuss your research with fellow XRD scientists, share experience and provide feedback to Rigaku thus helping us to develop better instruments and analytical techniques.
Link Register: https://www.rigaku.com/forum/xrd2021/